JPOS-OS, which makes JDAI a JDAI.
Built on Linux kenel, JPOS-OS is engineered to take full advantage of the technologies in Jdai-family. It delivers the most intuitive and integrated POS experience. With Jdai-Cloud built in, so you can access your sales data every where across all your POS terminals.
Hardware and software made for each other.
Since the software built into every Jdai-POS is created by JDAI, that makes the Jdai-POS a fully integrated system in which everything works together perfectly.
We think, what you think.
In Jdai-pos, everything is designed to be simple and intuitive.
We made what you want.
Increase service speed
Use Jdai Restaurant POS to serve customers swiftly and accurately. Our restaurant POS system’s easy-to-use graphical interface makes order entry, check splitting and card processing simple, while also providing optional tools for order breakdowns and routing.
Generate greater customer loyalty
Jdai Restaurant POS helps staff deliver superior customer service that wins repeat business. The POS application can also be used to build loyalty programs and increase gift card sales.
Faster check processing equals more table turnovers and shorter customer lines, increasing revenue at every meal service you operate. In addition, you can use our restaurant POS tools to create innovative promotions that create buzz and fill seats.
Enhance operational control
Analyze detailed reports to drill down on sales, server and restaurant performance. Use data to fine-tune menu design and promotions, make staffing decisions and compare your restaurant’s performance against its peers.
Guarantee business continuity
Jdai Restaurant POS has the industry’s best data redundancy program, helping ensure that you won’t lose time or sales due to service disruptions.
Reduce training time
New hires can learn how to use the Jdai Restaurant POS rapidly, due to the intuitive graphical user interface. As a consequence, new staff can begin to add immediate value.
- Jdainix Windows; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Retail and Restaurant sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Other
- 800×600 screen resolution upwards – ideal for Pad type devices
- Customizable Screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Mobile POS / Mobile Point Of Sale
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Locations
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases
- Multiple Printers + Supports Kitchen Display monitors
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Payment Gateways
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- User Power Scripting language
- Multi-Language – English; Chinese; Japanese; more…
- Web Services
- User and Role i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security